A Kingly Jawa!
Post: #1
OK SO IM GONNA KEEP THIS SHORT AND SWEET

The fee of $100,000

[color=#FFFFFF]I do not have $100,000, but thats a little overboard. I have $70,000
[/color]
At least 100+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Mayor'

[color=#FFFFFF]Yup, I have like 135 hours. I am mayor.[/color]

You must have at least 10 players in your town.

[color=#FFFFFF]SaintEthan
flabby0
Bingoboy6
Jojo (owns like half the town)
Paperisracist
UnclePeanut
Carter51
(I don't know if co-owner counts, but Champion108
cutiesnowflake
Blueverto
jakpet[/color]

Please answer the below questions truthfully:

What do you think it takes to be a good king?

[color=#FFFFFF]I think it takes a great mayor who has a lot of experience, can make staff members enjoy them, and help lower ranks when needed.[/color]

Will you ever think of abandoning your kingdom?

[color=#FFFFFF]Nope, if this question means how Saint gave Blue Ship Wreck Valley, then no. However, I will build new towns and co-own them, too. Over-all, Whiterun means a lot to me, and I would never abandon it.[/color]

Do you have the patience to deal with your citizens?

[color=#FFFFFF]Of course! That is the main reason why im applying, because I love to spend time with the people who live in my kingdom![/color]

Do you Really know how to spend/save money properly?

[color=#FFFFFF]Yes, I do not save up a lot of money and then buy expensive stuff from the admin shop.
I save my money for when i need it, not when I want things.
[/color]
Do your subjects like you as mayor?

[color=#FFFFFF]Yes, they all approved of me as their mayor, even flabby0, who has become my thane (skyrim reference) loves what I've accomplished.[/color]

And finally, will you treat your citizens with a lot of respect?

[color=#FFFFFF]Yes, I do not believe in a pecking order on darkspin. The point of being a higher rank is for respect and helping the lower ranks. Respect is crucial on this server, and I promise I will not be mean or annoying to any of my citizens.[/color]

Last comments:

[color=#FFFFFF]Ok guys. My last comments are that I gave up on mod for now, but I think that King would really suit me! I do not know if 2 admins have to approve or 3, but on Blue's post about the king template someone said 2 admins, so I hope you think I should have King!
[/color][hr]
Oh and guys i have 234 hours not 135
  Reply
Post: #2
Egads, the black-grey-white contrast hurts my eyes, but that doesn't really matter, does it? I like the application, and you own one of the most popular towns. I approve.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
:) thanks saint srry about the colors[hr]
BUMP.
  Reply
Post: #4
Ah, after reading my previous post, I didn't really give a great response, did I? Frankly, all I have to contribute is that Jawa's citizens [i]love him[/i] as mayor. He's almost always developing new structures for Whiterun, and he keeps the prices fair and affordable.

On the schoolyard, "Jawa" is a euphenism for an erection.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
Er, King?
Ehehe...
We don't exactly have a real function for that yet...
The functionality of that rank is supposed to come into play when we're sure Asyr needs no more editing.
  Reply
Post: #6
Also, I only need 50 or so more posts till I have five reputation stars. CAN I HAZ FORUM ADMIN? [hr]
285 posts, which is 15.1 percent of the total forum posts. Woohoo.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
Hmmm... Not entirely sure how that'd work in Asyr, with what Black was saying. But currently, you'd make a fine king I believe. +1 Approved.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8

Viper told me in a skype conversation that Darkspin doesn't want any other forum admins besides Viper and himself. Technically Black and Bacon are forum artisans by comparison.

[size=xx-small]and most of your posts are definitely not you bumping old threads or on sentence replies[/size]
  Reply
Post: #9
SaintEthan
flabby0 - Inactive
Bingoboy6 - Inactive
Jojo (owns like half the town)
Paperisracist - Not living there, just own a house.
UnclePeanut
Carter51
(I don't know if co-owner counts, but Champion108
cutiesnowflake
Blueverto
jakpet - Banned.
  Reply
Post: #10
[Size=xx-large]He has UnclePeanut. He wins by default.[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)