Post: #31
06-27-201208:51 AM
Aaaand now he's banned. Called it.
|
jakpet#artisan read all of it!
|
|
Post: #31
06-27-201208:51 AM
Aaaand now he's banned. Called it.
Post: #32
06-27-201202:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-27-201202:42 PM by BlackMajor.)
Seriously now, it seems whenever a player gets demoted they just cannot go without causing a rant about it.
[color=#1E90FF][size=Medium]Can't they just deal with it and understand what they did wrong?[/size][/color] Post: #33
06-27-201209:18 PM
just because im an asshole ima just say this.
there once was a child named jakpet he whined and acted like a giant faggot. he applied to be artisan, got demoted and fell-down-crying that is the story of how i didn't give a shit about the kid. or rhyming. Post: #34
06-29-201211:17 AM
...
Now listen up Here's a story Bout a little mod named Jak He was a dick Always bein a prick Now he lost his mod So he acted like a spod And now you can guess That lil Jak Ain't comin back Cuz' he got banned Hell, this kid's dick got tanned. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #35
08-24-201203:11 PM
PENIS
Post: #37
02-17-201301:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-17-201301:55 PM by Eleves_202.)
If I were an admin, which I'm not, I would deny your, and demote you to denizen. You gotta respect your elders bro, that is all I can say about this. [hr]
*your application, typo [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #39
02-18-201312:37 AM
Even though he's been unbanned, I bet he's not gonna find it out anytime soon. D:
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #40
02-18-201312:43 AM
When I posted yesterday, I didn't read all of the comments, so I didn't know he was already banned. But he deserved it. Like I say, respect your elders.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers |