Post: #41
08-23-201209:49 PM
So, I wake up, after posting it at 1am, and it already has the most post on the minecraft section of the forums. Ohdeargod.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
| Demote Saint, or not? | |||
| Perm Demotion | 7 | ||
| Temp Demotion | 5 | ||
| Don't demote him, you faggots! | 2 | ||
| 14 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Demotion Request
|
|
Post: #41
08-23-201209:49 PM
So, I wake up, after posting it at 1am, and it already has the most post on the minecraft section of the forums. Ohdeargod.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #42
08-23-201211:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-201212:09 AM by Saintethan.)
Wow, one full thread of me showing my bitchy side. Great... I woke up half an hour ago, made some French Toast, and come back to this. But seriously, Paper, I'm not trying to make anyone guilty... I was merely stating that if I'm going to get demoted, than at least let it be until I can sort my life out. The specifics, which I failed to mention, are that my 14-year old sister is on the verge of being kicked out, my biological mom is engaged some rich [u]prude[/u], and my best friend has been sent to live in Mexico with his oh-so-abusive father for two months.
Luckily I never see my biological mother anyway, but I still detest the idea of her going out with another guy after having children with three others, who have already left her. I have been very moody lately in the midst of all this, which you have all noticed. Don't feel sorry (please), because this is a personal matter. In fact, you have the right to be angry at me... I lost control of myself and took out my rage on here. That's all I'm saying. As I mentioned in my previous post, do with my rank as you may. I merely hope it goes well. [Size=x-large]Also, if this sounds like I'm sending you on a guilt trip, that's just my writing style.[/size][hr] Okay, so maybe that's [i]not[/i] all I'm saying. Yes, I do agree with many of the flaws stated in this thread. If someone's been banned, I do overreact unless we have absolute proof. I unban people early [i]just so that I can give them a new server to play on[/i]. I freak out when other staffmembers bend the rules, such as the time Mikey regioned a giant Swastiska (lol) or when Min and a few others covered Papertropolis with cake... And what's worse, I knew that they could easily fix it later. I have a sense of immediancy; I have trouble waiting things out. Hell, I've bent the rules myself... I didn't believe in Alec's rules about player traps, so I had Mikey spawn some items for me, which I then secretly gave to the trap victims. But the funny thing is... all of this is fairly recent. All of this is in the timespan of my best friend being sent to live with his drunkard father for a month and my sister almost being kicked out and losing any trust she may have had... All of this is caused by the turmoil my life has been in as of late, and my own inability to control my enotions during this. But I swear, even if I'm not ready to continue my jobs as a moderator, if you give me a month or so to recover... I will get back up and be the great moderator I used to be. [hr] Also, next time I'm up talking on the forums at 11:00 at night, please forum ban me for a few hours or so. I get really, [i]really[/i] moody without sleep, as you have seen in the past couple of pages of this thread. By the way, I've set up my PayPal account... now I just need a few more sites to advertise my commissions on. I'll make the thread for it on here once I' m ready, as well as on ZeldaUniverse forums. [hr] I'm wondering who voted "don't demote him, you faggots!" because that one wasn't me. I voted for a temporary demotion. [hr] So anyway, yes... As Surlan would say, "Zen is the epitomy of cool." I am perfectly fine with you demoting me, but if you do, is there any chance that I can redeem myself? “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #43
08-24-201201:48 AM
i think shtoobs voted
"don't demote him, you faggots! [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #44
08-24-201202:29 AM
So why am I still banned for ten days, if Scyth has already realised that it was a typo that I made, and not what he thought?
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #45
08-24-201206:09 AM
Not entirely sure. I suppose you shouldn't be banned, or even demoted for now, until we sort this whole thing out. I think when I voted for perm demotion, and made this post in whole, I was simply a bit pissed off at you for the many things you have done in the past.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #46
08-24-201209:02 AM
I just wanna finish my Tennis Royale game in peace. :P
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #47
08-24-201209:11 AM
There's nothing proving what you said was a typo therefore the ban is sticking but since you'll keep fucking bitchin' about it it's being shortened to 2 days.
THIS is the final warning from me, fuck up like this again and you're out. oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #48
08-24-201209:38 AM
Saint, I really do beleive you either need to be muted or banned until this can blow over.
You have a habit of making things worse as of late. It would be beneficial to everyone, including you. Post: #49
08-24-201209:52 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-201210:06 AM by Saintethan.)
Personally, I was just planning to turn my chat display off with the new settings introduced in 1.3. I'd really just like to build in peace without "OHHEY SAINT DO YOU MIND IF I..." or that sexy beast Shtoobs' "DO YOU LIKE THE PENOR I MADE?"[hr]
Phssh... I hate being banned. [hr] [size=xx-large][color=#000000]SUPER KALIFRAGILITIOUS EXPIALIDOTIOUS! hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr u findeth thuh seekret messig hurr hurr rent u so smaRt[/color][/size][hr] There's a secret message hidden in that post. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #50
08-24-201210:11 AM
I don't see a hidden message. Also, Shtoobs is only hard for Scy.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |