Demote Saint, or not?
Perm Demotion
50.00%
7
Temp Demotion
35.71%
5
Don't demote him, you faggots!
14.29%
2
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Demotion Request
Post: #21
You've been given bans because you've come back from bans to do more stupid shit.

There is obviously probation periods after bans to stop stupid shit from re-occuring.

You've been warned by admins and other mods time and time again.

Shut

the

fuck

up

and

be thankful

YOU AREN'T BANNED


  Reply
Post: #22
Paper

For christ's sake

Am I talking to you?

No.

Now then

Why don' t we discuss the topic at hand?


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #23
You were obvious;y replying to my comment, so i replied to that, how the fuck, can you ever take that, as not talking to me.

  Reply
Post: #24
Because America is a race.
America isn't a race, get it through your tiny fuckin' brain.

Because insulting higher-ranking staff isn't ban worthy.
That ban yesterday was because you were continually insulting Mikey, who might I remind you is [i]a higher rank[/i] than you.

I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T REALISE THEY DIDN'T TEACH ENGLISH IN AMERICA.
[Image: ]

>mfw ethan tries to make me look wrong
[Image: ]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #25
[Size=large]PAPER

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

NO FUCKING SHIT I REPLIED TO YOU

BUT WAS THE LATTER PORTION OF MY MESSAGE DIRECTED TO YOU AT ALL?

NO

NOW STOP CAUSING ARGUMENTS OVER STUPID PETTY THINGS LIKE THIS![/SIZE]

Thank you.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #26
can't fucking edit or delete posts, argh


I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T REALISE THEY DIDN'T TEACH ENGLISH IN AMERICA.
[Image: ]

>mfw ethan tries to make me look wrong
[Image: ]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #27
I didn't cause an argument, I pointed out that you were wrong.

You are the one causing arguments.

You are the one being scrutinised here, not me, I have gone full fucktard the past couple weeks.

You are the one who IS going to get demoted, an overwhelming amount of people know it to be true.

You are trying to deny the inevitable.

There is no need for further posts here.

Stop. now. The next option is ban request.
  Reply
Post: #28
Since you so clearly want me banned, why don't you go make a thread about it, instead of bringing it up every single fucking time we're trying to discuss something?

[hr]
Paper, when did I deny my demotion? Before you decoded to go all "HURR DURR GUILT TRICK" on me, I made a post agreeing with a temporary demotion.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #29
I bring it up when you clearly antagonise further argument.

You are being completely and utterly out of place, left right and centre.

Stop. For the love of god, stop.
  Reply
Post: #30

Typo, Scyth, typo. A ten day ban for a fucking typo.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)