Moderator Application
Post: #1
[color=#32CD32]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
I want to be a Moderator because the community for the Darkspin server is growing massively, and It's need for more active Moderators is as essential as it's ever been. I also feel that as a Moderator I will be able to make new friends, and help make Darkspin an even more friendly server that it has already maintained for such a long time.

[color=#32CD32]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
[/color]
What I think it takes to be a good Moderator is, first and foremost, Responsibility. If you can't be responsible then it completely destroys every aspect of the Moderator title. It also requires dedication, loyalty, and maturity. If all of these qualities are put together they create the best Moderator a person can be. And I believe I have each and every one of the aspects.

[color=#32CD32]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
Yes, I have played a total of 84 hours, and 12 minutes to date. I would have been on FAR more often, But I have recently had several surgeries due to complications with my health. But that's besides the point. I have and will continue to play on this server regularly.

[color=#32CD32]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
I am very silly, and loud. But I am very capable of being calm and mature if the situation calls for it. I already have made several friends in the game. I have even made my own town called Epicville.
I also have 2 large plots in Obsidia, one of them containing a store. This is by FAR the best server I've played on. And it's the helpful, friendly, community and Moderators that make it so enjoyable. And that's why I want to be a Moderator, To help make the community are more enjoyable, friendly, and helpful place.

[color=#32CD32]Anything we should know about?[/color]
I don't think so, just that I am constantly striving to be a better person. I am always looking for ways to improve.

[color=#32CD32]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
[/color]
I haven't yet, Craften is PENDING. I know this will probably affect me. Although I am sure if I were to have asked prior to this, I would have gotten more than 3. I'm close with all the Admins/Moderators etc. After I finish this, I will ask them. I apologize.

[color=#32CD32]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
Revenge is for children. And yes, I swear.

[color=#32CD32]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color]
I agree. If someone who has been granted Moderator status is ever inactive for that long, they are obviously not up to the challenge the Moderator status requires.
  Reply
Post: #2
*clap clap clap*
An application to rival Ren's, Ninvizible! You have my complete and full support in your promotion. Thanks so much for making one.
  Reply
Post: #3
This is certainly a great application - the type we look for; the type that impresses us.

I just finished redoing the permissions and I've actually given King plenty of WorldGuard permissions to allow them to not only define their own regions, but to also set flags and child regions - meaning you can run a protected city if you like and sell plots to players without needing to give them build rights to the entire area.

Moderator no longer inherits King but King doesn't inherit Moderator.. I would have Moderator inherit King but I'd like to try out King as a separate path which is also for our respected and trusted members and I prefer to limit how many players have region permissions. Either way, you'd be helping the community.

I'll probably end up giving a few perms to King to allow them to help Moderate.. but this is all still in a developmental process. In fact, if our new faction world really picks up, our current ranks could completely change. Where we're at now, well we could really use feedback from anyone who has it.
  Reply
Post: #4
This application made me very happy as to where I've seen many without following the template.
I give full approval as of you giving the needed requirements and accolades (as I would say).
Full yes from Pablo.


  Reply
Post: #5
I barely see you on even lately... what times are you on the server?
  Reply
Post: #6
[color=#32CD32][size=large][b]APPROVED[/b][/size][/color]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)