Connection information
Post: #1
The best way to connect to the Left 4 Dead server is to add our >>DS<< steam group ID. This way you'll see the servers in game at startup. You can add yourself HERE.
  Reply
Post: #2
DEAD -- unless someone actually wants me to host it again.
  Reply
Post: #3
I've only heard the L4D server get mentioned twice since I joined, honestly. Once, by you and then years later someone asked "Hey, doesn't DS have a l4d server?" and I had to tell them we did but it got shut down a few months back since no one uses it.

It's just not so popular so I really wouldn't be against you keeping it down til the demand gets a bit higher.
  Reply
Post: #4
I've always wanted to see it replaced with another server, tbh. I think a DS GMod server could get a lot of traffic. Them again, GMod servers are bandwith devouring monsters :)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
[Image: ]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)