Post: #1
08-14-201201:24 PM
inb4 ethan tries to get me demoted because i temp banned him for dragging on an argument that should have ended hours ago
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
|
hurr
|
|
Post: #1
08-14-201201:24 PM
inb4 ethan tries to get me demoted because i temp banned him for dragging on an argument that should have ended hours ago
oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #2
08-14-201202:21 PM
Mods can tempban eachother? :O
Post: #3
08-14-201202:25 PM
What was the argument about anyway?
Who gets the last cookie? Who gets to eat the newest player? Ethan just having a rant? Someone do something stooped? Aids? Post: #4
08-14-201202:53 PM
Scope got banned banned for griefing (Stealing 4 diamond blocks from blue.) but Ethan thought that was a stupid reason for a ban and went on and on until Mangority shortened Scope's ban to 7 days.
Nobody, I burned it. Hansel and Gretel, they're cannibals now. A rant that didn't seem like it was going to end. errywan stoopid stoopid stoopid Maids. oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #5
08-14-201203:09 PM
Actually no. Scope stole four diamond blocks from Jojo's shrone thing and replaced them with gold blocks. Hiwever, he only did this because BlueVertro, new mayor of Shipwreck Valley, figured it would be suitable to remove Scope's house once I gave the town to him. He thought that Jojo was the mayor of the town, not Blue. The majority of my rage is at the staff's own ineptitude to get the story straight and to properly deal with this, instead of going, "o hey lets just permaban scope n be dun wit it."
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #6
08-14-201204:07 PM
Last I checked, Mayors can have whoever they want in their towns, and revenge wasn't allowed either. Ranting in-game isn't the way to get unbans anyway saint, the forum is.
You're really looking like you're going for a demote, saint. If I do say so myself. Post: #7
08-14-201210:55 PM
Yet Scope's (very well made) house was there before I gave Blue control of my town, and I specifically told Blue and Jojo not to remove anything marked as belonging to Scope, because I knew he was coming back. And he did, and now he hates the new mayors of Shipwreck Valley. Also, no, I am not renaming it once Asyr is released, because New Shipwreck will be set in an actual valley. WITH LOTS OF FJORDS. [Size=medium]FJORDS ARE ZARKING SEXY.[/size]
All I want is a fair punishment for [i]both[/i] of them. The mere fact that Scope gets banned for a week for a simple act of anger ((he emailed me, saying that he realized that it could be taken as griefing, so he attempted to clean it up with the few rare ores that he hadn't crafted/sold—his gold)) caused by Blue destroying the house he had worked so hard on, and Blue getting a simple scolding is... Ugh. I understand the ban and all, but... Can't Blue recieve some kind of infraction? Just to keep it fair. I know he "didn't know," about the house even though I told him ((although, there's a chance that I told Jojo and not him)), so maybe something like probation? Maybe giving Scope some of his money so that he can make his own town better? Or just keeping the diamonds that he stole from Jojo would be fine. I'd like for Scope to be unbanned for a day or so, so that I can tell him why he's banned and for how long—and that a ban appeal won't do much at this point. He shouldn't rage that much, because he knows that I always have a server for him to play on upon being banned. :) “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #8
08-15-201201:14 AM
it wasn't marked saint i thought his shop was also his house.
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #9
08-15-201201:36 AM
^Eithet way, it was still [i]the biggest house[/i] in the town, and it had enchanting tables, brewing stands, and there was even a door with his name marked on it on a lockette sign.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #10
08-15-201202:21 AM
well i didnt see any enchantment table or brewing stands
[Image: ] [Image: ] |