ibanezboy #Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I really love DarkSpin and would love to help out any way possible. It really bothers me when there is a problem and I cant really do anything about it. If I became moderator I would help any player no matter what the problem was and give them my full attention and wouldnt drop it until the problem was solved and the player was happy.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
It takes patients, responsibility, dedication, maturity, and a sence of humor. A good moderator has to listen to both sides of a problem before choosing a punishment. A good moderator has to stick to a problem until it is solved and the player is happy. A good moderator has to use there powers correctly and only when its appropriate. You also have to inforce all the rules listed at spawn.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes i have played 309 hours.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
I own Brook Court but will be giving it over to anklo29 soon. I check the forums daily. Im on pretty much all day. Im usually the first to welcome new players and remind them to read all the signs at spawn. I would like to donate to the server but my parents wont let me.

Anything we should know about?
Nope!

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I have only asked one admin, Mrminority, and he said it depends on the application.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I do.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Yes I do and like I said, Im pretty much on all day.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
well this is a great app i have to say... sadly i'm no admin

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
It's an OK app but in my eyes you lack good decision making.

BUT HEY, WHAT'S A MODERATOR'S OPINION WORTH ON A MODERATOR APP?

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I know, its was rude and unthoughtful of me to do that. But in the end i did give his house back. Me and champ are pretty good friends and he did deserve that. I did apologize.[hr]
he didnt*
[hr]
i have learned my lesson scy

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Like I said, it depends on the application, and honestly....




This is pretty decent.


So that's a yes from me.
  Reply
Post: #6
Thanks minority

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Not e'rryone is meant to be a moderator, Iban. Also, you should buy Brookecourt back from Blue.

[size=x-small]He will fail at running it.[/size]

I think yer about ready to become King rank.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
i dont think so. Honestly, i didnt care for much for the town. I was late at giving people plots, and im not caring and loving for it like i once was. So i decided for the best i give it to someone who does care for it and will give plots when they are needed and will keep the town alive. And that would be Bluevertro.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
[Size=x-small]But Blue will turn it into a city for rich people.[/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
but saint that is not true... i intend to keep it the way it is ...well with different staff

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)