08-06-201206:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-06-201206:20 PM by VlperX.)
If you don't know WorldEdit verywell, then do something about it.
What will surely gain my vote, is proving you understand Worldedit.
Read every thread under this sub-forum
http://forums.darkspin.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20
I've put some time into tutorials and my thoughts on the plugin.
I strongly suggest you make a server on your computer and learn with that.
Just add me on Skype and I'll help you with it all.
[color=#FF4500][i]Skype: vx.solstice[/i][/color]
Has he actually built anything notible? I've been doing that for months and haven't been recommended by any staff other than Min. I thought this rank required dedication, not being moderator for a month and deciding you deserve it.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Das a tad rood.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
But it's not what I've made, it's what I'm going to make that counts~!
Peace, love, friendship~! Life is beautiful~! You shouldn't try and put me down because you're too weak minded to post your own Artisan application~! Maids~!
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
See, I've built the fuck outa shit and donated and everything, you don't see me complaining (on the forums) about it, do you saint?
I really need to start going to bed earlier
I've been typing this shit at like 11:00 at night when I'm über bitchy.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
I dont know how you got moderator Scythe.
If you ask me? i think you are a disgrace and are very rude.
Responding aggressively and rudely to BlackMajor?
To me. you are no were near the skills of artisan
~hugh:D
Hugh, you'd make a terrible mod, scyth knows exactly what he is doing as mod, he and blackmajor are somewhat friends. Considering he hasn't got 3 months mod, he ain't getting it anyway, but jesus christ, if you are gonna criticise people, get your facts strait, and get some decent spelling. Please.
Because I'm a stubborn prick that knows how to do the job.
If you ask me, I think you're an incompetent shit that wants to replace me because you 'think' that you can do a better job than me.
How was I 'aggressive' to Major? Please, do go on.
What's that? Was that meant to be a joke? I couldn't care less about what [i]you[/i] of all people think about my skills at building. At least I'm not running around like a headless chicken creating shitty, blocky buildings and labelling them as 'masterpieces'.
[color=#FF0000]4/10, try harder next time, please. I had more trouble with Cloe Walsh than you.[/color]
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
08-17-201212:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-17-201212:43 AM by Saintethan.)
Kay, I just got some sleep for once, yay.
[Size=x-large]And I can honestly admit... that little rant there was pure... faggotry, as much as I hate to use the term. That's just plain 'being a dick,' Scyth. Not something 'out of anger' or 'a joke.'[/size][hr]
I know, once again, I am going über white knight here. But that was sheer rudeness and verbal assault, man. Although no one really likes to hear these words... calm down, bro. [hr]
And yes, hughwhittle is a player whom I, and especially not you, never see online. But he's been here for quite a long time, and should be respected as such. At least he's had the gall to create an account on the forums; and not treat it as a complaint page like many users do. [hr]
On another note, I plan on dropping any grudges I have with Scyth or Alec. We're each guilty of our own flaws, and perhaps I could learn from their 'advice.'
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]