Moderator Application
Post: #1
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/b]
I've been on the server for a long time and would like to truly contribute to and be a part of this wonderful server. I want to mean more to the server and stand out from the other players. I want the server to be a better place for everyone.

[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
I think a moderator must be patient and understanding and know how to deal with others. They must be mature and be nice all players. Most of all the must understand, obey, and enforce the rules. Being a moderator is a big job and I will try to make this server a better place.

[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]
As of now ~128 hours. I play on the server as much as I can.

[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/b]
I am 12 years old and have owned Minecraft for 2 years now. I am very mature for my age. I have a lot of players as friends both IRL and in game and try my best to get to know other players.

[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]
Not that i can think of.

[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]
So far I know of OMGB4CONROFL, Pablo, and Feffog. Also Mikey approves though he is only Moderator.

[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
I swear. While getting new powers you have a great urge to abuse them I will stop myself. Abuse of power does nothing but cause trouble.

[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]
I agree. But why would I ever be inactive for a month!?
  Reply
Post: #2
I will admit, you have shown a lot of improvement and maturity... not to mention your ability to actually compose a sentence and even with proper grammar. This says a lot about a person when judging their right for high respect.

We're still writing up application templates and our "read first before applying" thread which will cover most of what we expect. It's good you understand you can't simply apply for Editor or Admin while being a mere Merchant.

Give us time to decide.
  Reply
Post: #3
I think you've matured enough. If you were to stop trolling so much, I'd respect you as a mod. You have my vote.
  Reply
Post: #4
From what I see on the server, you've been helping alot.
I can honestly give you my vote, but you still need to learn about abusing powers.
Other things I expect you to improve on:
Maturity
More effort with helping players
And most importantly, respecting all players.
These are needed and recommended to become a moderator on the server, and I expect you to follow them and the server rules.


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)