Mod Application
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
because I like helping out with structure and I think I am a nice person I don't kill people
when you were allowed to do pvp I want to be ablr to resolve arguements between people.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
I think you need to master 5 things.
1:don't use your powers stupidly.
2:help others (like the time our town was burning).
3:be responsible.
4:come up with ideas to improve darkspin.
5:be able to resolve problems.
and I think you also have to be nice to admins etc.
Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
One thing is I love video games i also like to play in creative I especially like darkspin because when your not a mod to Admin you are basically always in survival

Anything we should know about?
Not really there is just 1 question when are ghost going to be disabled/banned

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
I am preatty sure OMGBACONROFL is with me

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I swear to not use my powers stupidly/irresponsible/revenges purposes

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I hereby Agree to this fact

Rscroophttp://forums.darkspin.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
  Reply
Post: #2
not bad
  Reply
Post: #3
Reasons why denied:
>Banned in the past
>Terrible grammar
>I am NOT voting for this, ever
>Pretty annoying to the admins
>Susceptible to manipulation
>Susceptible to rages

denied and closed.
  Reply
Post: #4
Quote:denied and closed.
What.. So.. We don't get to say no as well? D:
  Reply
Post: #5
Apparently not.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)