Anyone interested in starting something for these servers on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
I'm in the process of upgrading the servers hardware to handle more traffic and the more advertising the better to help sustain and take advantage of it.
Sounds good, I think this would be great to share with people what's going on with the servers and such.
[color=#87CEFA]Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending -Drake[/color]
Sorry for necroing a long-ago made post. But I have nothing to do today while I wait for a few friends to get online, and my PS3's stuck installing alot of games. I still have Sony Vegas Pro 11 and been making a few CoD: MW2 edits, I could try and have a go apart from having to help members while online, in spare time when they don't need help I could try and make a trailer/advertisement video for the Minecraft server. I'm not sure if it's possible to do a TF2 one. I sometimes spike from 90fps to 20fps in the middle of recording.
[Image: ]
I may have to do this in a week or so though. I'm sick at the moment and have to go from england to wales for a funeral in a week.
[Image: ]
i could make a twitter account
[Image: ]
I can make a facebook page
~hugh:D
08-20-201211:26 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-20-201211:27 AM by Bluevertro.)
captain did the facebook page already[hr]
http://www.facebook.com/D4rkspinMinecraftServer
[Image: ]
[Image: ]