The Last Hurrah!
Post: #11
Actually knowing paper i'd imagine that would go straight into the nearest prostitute.

But i can agree with the donator and King rank. I'd appreciate Paper to be one of the Kings of the new world.
  Reply
Post: #12
Who ever donates 50 dollars gets 50 thousand dollars on the server FROM ME
I would donate but dad disapproves IM TRYING TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO DONATE
hugh:D:P:P:P
  Reply
Post: #13
Seth and I can put together around $35, plus I can most likely convince a friend of mine to add in another $20.

~Ren:heart:
Away
  Reply
Post: #14
i can probaly get in about 10 dollar. not sure.
~Hugh:D[font=Verdana][/font]
  Reply
Post: #15
I done done did done doanted $18 dat i dun had leftover on my this here prepaid card, i will be getting a substancial amount of money soon, from my father (hopefully) and after I get a few boxes of soda to sell at school for profit, the rest will be coming here.
EXPECT INBOUND DONATIONS OF $100 A PEICE.
or just expect ~$150.
niggapaperout.

ALSO NIGMAJOR
I ain't doin no prositute whores, kthxDIE
  Reply
Post: #16

Thank you for your donation. =)
  Reply
Post: #17
I must admit, I never expected this much love and generosity. With donations like that, I'll be more inclined to actually finish all the big projects like Asyr.
Aside from that, life has been hectic for me lately and I've gone into full-time now - meaning much less time for me to get shit done with the server. Every night after work, I only want to relax and play Tribes Ascend.

But to be honest, I thought the server was losing interest to the point where donations wouldn't ever be likely any more.

  Reply
Post: #18
8/11 $18.00 USD Harrison faux
8/3 $50.00 USD ViperX
7/29 $18.00 USD Harrison faux
7/28 $80.00 USD DarkRyu


Thank you! We're good to go w/ bandwidth for a few months now. I'm amazed at what this has become.
  Reply
Post: #19
wait, what. That first $18 was from me, (harrison is generalcreeper) The second, coming through my visa card, was $10 from harrison, $8 from scythistical.

Just thought i'd point that out there, dark.
  Reply
Post: #20
I can't exactly fund the server dorectly, but I plan to start taking art commissions soon... so I'll have my clients pay via the Darkspin paypal service.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)