Post: #1
07-25-201206:32 PM
I was banned for 15 minutes months ago as REN aka sara jelly accused me of murder attempt which I didn't do. Can I please be unbanned? Sorry about my post on the other thread.
|
unban please
|
|
Post: #1
07-25-201206:32 PM
I was banned for 15 minutes months ago as REN aka sara jelly accused me of murder attempt which I didn't do. Can I please be unbanned? Sorry about my post on the other thread.
Post: #2
07-26-201201:24 AM
I really don't understand how Ren got artisan... But whatevs. Lemme just consult a few other mods and I'll unban you.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #3
07-27-201201:23 PM
Ethan what relevance does questioning Ren's Artisanship have to this Unban request?
Post: #4
07-27-201207:43 PM
I was talking to ren on Skype and was on darkspin when you tried to kill ren. After she told you she was Sarah_jelly, you started saying how 'sorry' you where. And on this request you lied about the fact you didn't try to kill Ren, so I would say no.
Post: #5
07-28-201206:54 PM
It was a joke pvp isn't on:cool:
Post: #6
07-28-201209:40 PM
He used lava in a bukkit.
Post: #7
07-29-201205:16 AM
Ren has godmode anyway, AND can spawn items... People do it all the time, knowing that I have godmode. Why would she permaban for something as stupid as this? On another note, this was months ago, and you say it was a 15 minute ban. Wat.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #8
08-01-201208:18 PM
i understand.
i was banned for 1 minute and i couldn't get on for 10 days ~hugh:D Post: #9
04-10-201306:36 PM
seems like a typo in the time ban.. d or m
[Image: ] Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped! Post: #10
04-10-201310:33 PM
Oi Flaze, people don't like it if you bring up old threads. Just a tip.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] |