Asyr - The new main world
Post: #21
Why are you deleting the current world
I JUST GOT 50 DIAMOND
thanks, hugh:cool:
  Reply
Post: #22

Because the current world is over 2 years old, it's been here since the server first started.
We really need a change, since this is the world with which we were learning how to properly run a server. Since we know better now, we're going to start fresh and hopefully make a better server for everyone.
  Reply
Post: #23
I don't recall saying it'll be deleted, at least, not as a result of Asyr's release.

It will still be there for a while. It will be removed when everyone has stopped using it as they find the new world more enjoyable.
  Reply
Post: #24
But if we keep it, than we'll just be taking up more space on the harddrve. I believe you said that Obsidia is 1.2 GB?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #25
This is 2012.

While it's implausible to put it up for download without renting an expensive server, it's fine to just sit on the drive for a little while longer. I'll download it myself before it gets deleted anyway.

Again, we don't use a hard drive; it's a Solid State Drive.
  Reply
Post: #26
again i say we go with the shirt idea. I dont know the cost for an expensive server cost so i dont know if we could make the exact amount buut we could come very close or even get more money then you would need and we could use that money to help the new world too. THE SHIRT IDEA RULES ALL!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #27

Ingame auction plugin:
dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/craftbay/

Website auction plugin:
dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/webauctionplus/


I have only good experience with both :) WebAuction is a bit more difficult, but I have written aguide for it, I can translate that if you want this plugin.



Yes, BoseEconomy is an awesome plugin, I defenitely agree.


I would love MORE awesome ranks bought with ingame cash containing even more awesome perks! Suggestions: /jump, /heal, /feed, second home, /back, /blaze, etc..


Also, keep chestprotection LWC. LWC is in my opinion the best!


I would love to get factions. If we dont want pvp, that can be turned off. If we dont want raiding, make all factions peaceful..


It could be awesome if the adminshop was only selling. Only way to get cash ingame would be by hunting mobs. Thatwill prevent the economy going berserk O.o
What's more to say? I'm looking forward for the new world :)
  Reply
Post: #28
BoseEconomy looks very promising.

We will certainly be keeping Lockette for as long as it's updated.
  Reply
Post: #29
Why lockette? Not starting some discussion, but can you state why?
  Reply
Post: #30

LWC has many bugs. Lockette does not. Lockette is just nice and simple.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)