UnclePeanut82 #Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
First of all, as some of you should know already, because mangoes. But in all seriousness, I would like to be able to solve problems, other than standing idly by and watch them progress.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
A good moderator should be able to resolve these problems, be able to listen to what players have to say, and should be pretty mature at the same time.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
Yes.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
If there's one thing I love most in the world, it would have to be video games. I love minecraft because of its incredible creative possibilities. I mainly play creative, and like helping other people (especially with redstone :D). Darkspin is my favourite server. The only server I play on in fact, if not my own (which is basically never).

Anything we should know about?
Don't think so. If there's something you can think of, ask.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you?
Yes.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
I hereby solemnly swear not to use my powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
I hereby agree to this fact.

Thanks in advance. :)

[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
  Reply
Post: #2
Why am I going to vote on this?
Because mangoes.


god i had to say that
  Reply
Post: #3
If i had the ability to vote for you I would. You are hard-working, social and very helpful. Your extensive knoledge of mangoes is incredible. I hope the adins feel the same way.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
[Image: ][Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Righto

[b][size=large][color=#32CD32]Approved[/color][/size][/b]
  Reply
Post: #6
Why did we approve your app?
Because mangoes.

god, i did it agen.
  Reply
Post: #7
why did i post on this
BECAUSE MANGOES
  Reply
Post: #8

[Image: ]

2 month old thread.
  Reply
Post: #9
Can we seriously vote on something UnclePeanut posts PROPERLY for once?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10
Should we have a vote on if that's possible?

[align=center][color=#FF0000]Whether we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest.[/color][/align]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)