Removing the "Reset" Spleef Sign.
Post: #1
I do believe someone should temporarily remove the "Reset" Sign in the spleef arena due to the fact that the sign demotes a player to Peanut rank and removes 100% permissions to commands.:exclamation:


I find this to a be serious issue due to the misconception of the sign resetting the spleef arena to be clean.
  Reply
Post: #2
It is not a misconception. It works just fine but only for Artisan+

You must be severely behind times, as I have already fixed this issue.
Unless of course something happened recently?
  Reply
Post: #3
sometimes if you use the /back command in spleef you can tp there but you cant use the sign.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Yes, [i]you[/i] can't.

It's functional, but as if I'd allow just anyone to use it and hog all the ram.
  Reply
Post: #5
yea it would

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Needs lower rank req, too often people want to play spleef and noody can reset. Mod+ should be fine, considering it's only an extra 2 active users.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)