unban please
Post: #1
I was banned for 15 minutes months ago as REN aka sara jelly accused me of murder attempt which I didn't do. Can I please be unbanned? Sorry about my post on the other thread.
  Reply
Post: #2
I really don't understand how Ren got artisan... But whatevs. Lemme just consult a few other mods and I'll unban you.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Ethan what relevance does questioning Ren's Artisanship have to this Unban request?
  Reply
Post: #4
I was talking to ren on Skype and was on darkspin when you tried to kill ren. After she told you she was Sarah_jelly, you started saying how 'sorry' you where. And on this request you lied about the fact you didn't try to kill Ren, so I would say no.
  Reply
Post: #5
It was a joke pvp isn't on:cool:
  Reply
Post: #6
He used lava in a bukkit.
  Reply
Post: #7
Ren has godmode anyway, AND can spawn items... People do it all the time, knowing that I have godmode. Why would she permaban for something as stupid as this? On another note, this was months ago, and you say it was a 15 minute ban. Wat.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
i understand.
i was banned for 1 minute and i couldn't get on for 10 days
~hugh:D
  Reply
Post: #9
seems like a typo in the time ban.. d or m

[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
  Reply
Post: #10
Oi Flaze, people don't like it if you bring up old threads. Just a tip.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)