Thread Closed 
Moderator Application
Post: #1
I, dsrpaygroon, would like to apply for a Moderator. One reason I would be good for a Moderator is that I am on a lot. The second reason I would be good is that I am trustworthy. I would love to help this server out, it is one of the few severs I play on, and I would love to contribute back to it. Thank you for making this server Darkspin, and thank you admins for helping all the players for when they have needed you. I would like to join that team of Moderators, Editors, and Admins. Please accept my offer for this job.[/align][/font]
Post: #2
I think this is quite an impressive post, being quite descriptive and all, and I think you wouldn't make a half bad mod, but I do have some suggestions to help you. First of all, admins like grammar, so taking a little extra time to learn to type faster, and use more grammar can make all the difference. Second of all, as I was told, try to help others to get your reputation up. That's mostly all I have, but I do think you are trustworthy enough for mod, as long as the power isn't abused.
Post: #3
Hmmm, i've seen you on a fair bit. But i mostly recall you just playing normally like many other players. One thing to make a player stand out from the rest is to either be quite the amazing minecrafter or to show an ability to resolve any conflicts that may occur between players.
Also relaying information to admins about what has been happening when they come back from being offline would be a bonus too.
I also believe you could do with a tad more maturity.
So i'm gonna have to say no for now. No hard feelings.
Post: #4
[color=#0099CC]I'd recommend using the application format found here.

I can't have too much say since I haven't been as active as I used to, but whenever you've been on at the same time as me I haven't seen anything different from how other players are help/building-wise. We need people who don't have occasional spelling mistakes, I've seen people that have spelled 'come' wrong over and over and it doesn't help when we have to take the message seriously.

I'd have to say no for now, try taking more time to spell correctly, and then focus on typing faster, speed of typing isn't too affecting. Try helping around and get more known in the server, if someone wants help building, try helping, if someone wants a certain item in exchange, try to trade. If someone wants to go mining, let him go down in your mine or something. Lots of minimal stuff can increase a lot of reputation to players. Even making a huge tower or house or ship as a home would likely give you some reputation.[/color]

[Image: ]
Post: #5
Why do you want to be a Moderator: Because I would like to help out the server

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator: be responsable and caring. Dont let people hack and when they ask for ceative dont give em it

Have you played at least 80 hours: no, but aiming for that

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server: I like to play Sport and like AFL and Soccer I think it is a great server

Anything we should know about: no not that I know atm

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list:

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes: I agree

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked:Yes I do
Post: #6
Walshy, please move your application to a new thread.
The "New Thread" button is at the top right of the forum on the previous page.
Post: #7
It is an impressive post, though your history of immaturity has me torn. You are a regular player, surpassing me in playtime. I'd like to support you, but for now, I'll see how things pan out.
Don't expect to be replied to for a while; just sorting shit out atm.
Post: #8
Ok ViperX
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)