Thread Closed 
Rank aproval
Post: #1
1.I want to be a mod because i have been very help ful to people alot and have been on this server for a while.
2.I think that it takes kindness and respect
3.Yes
4.I like to farm and go on mineing adventres with my friends over XBOX
I think that the server is very creative
5.I used to greif on the server,then i stop when i became a merchant
6.I'll have to ask
7.Yes
8.Yes
Post: #2
My god. I'm not going to lie.
This is absolutely awful... Did not copy-paste the format, completely under-detailed, short, unsincere answers, and you even admit to griefing.

Holy shit, dude. Worst app I have ever seen. Sorry for my bluntness. You just got -everything- wrong. Griefing = instant no.
Denied.

EDIT: Viper, can you move this to denied, please?
Post: #3
eh my vote doesnt count but im kinda agreeing with Bacon. sorry bud.

[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)