General Discussion
Post: #61
DAMN I SHOULD HAVE CHECK EARLIER



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNYWAY I said fuck you in russian. But when I put it in google translate, it said went on a dick. [Image: ]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #62

Japan is a 7 hour flight away ;~;
  Reply
Post: #63

Japan is a 7 hour flight away ;~;

[/quote]

Pwnzr, I can't just help to say but,

[Image: ]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #64
7 hours counts as not far away, m8


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #65
This is for you mike.
[Image: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #66

Btw it means this:

You, Henry died. So it is not in darkspin.

Talk about being a bitch in a different language


[/quote]

Don't use google translate, it doesn't work. It actually says, "Everyone, henry died, so there is no more darkspin"

[/quote]
>implying i didnt state this fact eventhough we dont have substantial evidence

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #67

Btw it means this:

You, Henry died. So it is not in darkspin.

Talk about being a bitch in a different language


[/quote]

Don't use google translate, it doesn't work. It actually says, "Everyone, henry died, so there is no more darkspin"

[/quote]
>implying i didnt state this fact eventhough we dont have substantial evidence

[/quote]

>Inplying that your implying About substantial evidence.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #68
since henners is darkspins jr can i be darkspins jr jr in replacement of the dead jr/?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #69
No...
  Reply
Post: #70
I just relized something.
Is this talk supposed to be about TF2 server on darkspin?

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: