Darkspin is basically dead...
Post: #31
If it's a complete revamp and most of staff are replaced then I want to apply and help the server :P

I have some experience as being staff because I'm a mod on another server...

If you think it would be better to not have me as staff, ill accept that too because all I really want is to give Darkspin a brighter future...

Though if it's not darkspin related then I can't say that I really care as of now because I know nothing about this project.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #32

While it will be Hadongee's call and I won't be too involved in the server, I think it's safe to say that he likely won't keep the current staff. They've burned so many bridges and gotten on the wrong side of so many people that they're probably the only 3 people that actually support them as staff. I don't even think any of them are active anymore anyway.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #33

While it will be Hadongee's call and I won't be too involved in the server, I think it's safe to say that he likely won't keep the current staff. They've burned so many bridges and gotten on the wrong side of so many people that they're probably the only 3 people that actually support them as staff. I don't even think any of them are active anymore anyway.
[/quote]

Would be the worst idea ever if he kept the current staff and had no new ones.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #34
Well its pretty obvious that keeping the three "heads" of the server is a terrible idea, but the question is who will replace them?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #35
Things would likely start off slow enough that we wouldn't need more than Hadongee for a while anyway. It would be up to whoever he chooses once he starts promoting, but the necessity of admins is pretty overestimated.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #36
Well Haden can kinda do what he feels is best for now.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #37

For now? He'll be Head Admin :p

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #38
Despite all the time spent apart and the talks we've had, there's still apprehension between our communities. That makes me feel bad because lots of that resentment is from a wound that keeps getting picked at. I have a scar but I don't mess with it. I can see it and am reminded of how I got it but it doesn't mean I have to be resentful for it.
People make mistakes and we misunderstand one another. We do things we regret and we can only ask for forgiveness for our wrongs. It's up to the other party to accept that apology and move on.. but in a fight, both parties must accept their own share of the fault. No one is blameless. Two people talking, one misunderstands, one did not explain, and the other did not listen. All things take patience.
Fear takes control and causes people to act as animals, thinking only with instinct. Fight or flight kicks in. Not everyone is out to get you. When a member from a community lashes out, it is not that entire community's fault. This goes for both sides. It's long past time we've buried this hatchet and moved on. Not to forget but to remember and grow.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #39
I'd help rebuild. I mean, as far as being staff I'd like to continue as an active role, assuming the community would allow it, but I see the community returning as something far from possible, not to discourage but Yeah as Mikey said, a lot of decisions I made were terrible, same with SoSick and Rov. It was difficult to keep the server going and I failed utterly. Whatever course the sever takes, I'll back it and there would be no more fucking Kingdoms. It was a bad idea from the start, albeit fun. Over the years I've been criticized for everything I've done wrong, and based on most all those criticisms I tried to act upon. I must admit that communication wasn't done very well, we'd meet up on Skype rarely, discuss things for short amounts of time. Not progressing on anything really except for the Kingdom's expanding infrastructure. I blame myself mostly for the decline, and if I could take back the last several actions that lead up to it, I would instantly.

As far as directing the servers new development we'd need to update, get a new world, spawn, portals, games, creative world, permissions, etc. Everything. We'd need a focused group of individuals working together consistently to get this done, however we did all of it with 3 people, but even now the sever is unfinished.

I'm truly sorry everyone. I wish I could take it all back.
  Reply
Post: #40

For what it's worth, I still think you're the least responsible for the decline; SoSick going through with some of the gigantic changes (ie the world reset and saving next to nothing) and Rov constantly antagonizing all our older players until they leave or get banned were a far bigger hit to the server than anything you did.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)