Demote Saint, or not?
Perm Demotion
50.00%
7
Temp Demotion
35.71%
5
Don't demote him, you faggots!
14.29%
2
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Demotion Request
Post: #31
Why do you think that I want you banned? I want you demoted, not banned. Why else would I be posting here?

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #32
Scyth, I was talking to Paper.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #33
If you look at the poll, most agree that a permanent demotion is just cause.

You are obviously trying to lessen the consequences of your actions.

You don't just go up to the judge and say 'nah i want 3 days prison instead of life'.
  Reply
Post: #34
Seriously, Paper, calm the fuck down... You're clearly antagonzing me with your "UR FORCING GUILT ONTO US" shit. In case you didn't notice the ending line of my post, the admins may do whatever they think is suitable with my rank.


“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #35
Doesn't change the fact it's a guilt trip.
  Reply
Post: #36
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #37
10/10 original content, have a maja snack.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #38
As hilarious as that is, black, maybe some action would be more appropriate, I'm sick of this arguing and saint's stubbornness towards my points.
[hr]
I can't say jack shit, even If I'm trying to fuckin' help him.
  Reply
Post: #39
I havn't been paying attention to most of what's been going on, due to my exams (which end tomorrow btw).
All i know is SaintEthan's been rustling Jimmies and now everyone is mad.
  Reply
Post: #40
>scope fucked up repeatedl
>got tempbanned
>fucked up more
>perm'd
>saint bitches
>temp'd twice or thrice.
>now demotion request.

quick shit. saint will probably say i antagonised him or some shit, him and mikey had some disagreements, he and i had disgreements, he and scyth also.

Lotsa' shit caused solely by scope, was defended unjustly by saint.

basically, saint furthers bullshit.

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)