What do you want the name of the new map to be?
Yeretoria
33.33%
2
Darkhado
16.67%
1
Quaria
50.00%
3
...Asyr... (godammit bino)
0%
0
Nuonidge
0%
0
Elsoldor
0%
0
Diumedre
0%
0
Excreimer
0%
0
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NAMING THE NEW MAP: VOTE HERE!
Post: #21

Lol, why? It's not like Hadongee would actually set the world name to Asyr. I assume that even if Asyr wins, we'd just give it to the runner-up anyway

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #22
nah lets make it Asyr for shits and giggles.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #23
I was playing into Asyr sarcastically to point out the dead community that once was. :D

We will always live. Thanks all.
  Reply
Post: #24
Lol

Ty, may the best OTHER NAME win :D

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #25
Eh alright, since I have no idea whether or not the poll ended, the winner is... Yeretoria!

Lol jk

GG Zahn, people seemed to agree that your suggestion, Quaria, was the best choice.

I hereby dub thee world "Quaria"! It's now official!

K excitement is over, everyone head back home after hearing this EXCITING news :3

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: