10-23-201501:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-23-201501:48 PM by BinoAl.)
I had thought your ban was because of some economy exploit or something along those lines. I think you were banned along with several others, if that helps anything. I'll shoot Geek a message and see if they remember.
EDIT: Yep, it was an economy exploit. I don't remember the specifics, and frankly, with our admin shop set up the way it was, it probably wasn't even clear that it was an exploit. Either way, you're already unbanned, right?
[Image: ]
10-23-201502:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-23-201502:15 PM by IzzyKart.)
Yes, sosick already took care of that...
Btw at this point it sadly doesn't even really matter anymore.[hr]
Still though, we could still have a sliver of a chance in reviving ds if were really determined. Anyone care and/or have any ideas?
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Well... For me when it gone downhill is when Izzy got banned over a fire block.
What I mean by that is that then there was a money thing that got almost half of the playerbase kicked, then it sorta crashed from there.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
10-23-201502:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-23-201502:29 PM by IzzyKart.)
In all honesty, I noticed the server began going downhill fast after my ban.
I'm not saying thats what blew up ds though... im too unpopular to have destroyed a server...
I swear to god of im wrong.[hr]
And I wasnt banned because of the fire block... I was banned because I used an economy exploit long, long ago...
Btw, is anyone able to restore the old world? I'm talking about the one that came after obsidia/ectodora (or however its spelled) and before the current world.
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Nonononono that's not what I ment.
What I ment is that a lot more stuff was uncovered when it happened, and in doing so got a good chuck of the playerbase gone via ban.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
10-23-201502:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-23-201502:46 PM by IzzyKart.)
M8 the only reason stuff got revealed was because I actually made an account and asked what the hell happened.
And that was like more than a year after my ban[hr]
Btw if no one knows the story behind the fire block, basicly I found it at spawn one day, on the ground, and it had like sharp 1500, smite 1500, fire aspect 1500, and knockback 1500
Later on someone found out I had it and told a staff member, in which I gave it back with no arguments.
That impacted nothing related to my ban...
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
I still need memory help to this day.
At least that's something that didn't change :-D
But in seriousness,we are arguing of how the end started.
We all have different view on it(and some like me who's brain messed up the details)
So the point of this thread is to remind a lone soon-to-be-owner on how to not butcher a server or 2?
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
10-23-201503:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-23-201503:10 PM by IzzyKart.)
I'd say that Darkspin's only hope for revival is to reset everything and replace it with better things - from staff to plugins to worlds.
Only then may Darkspin have another chance... on mc anyways
Also I dont remember if I said this before but a large part of the wrongly banned people on ds moved to a different server
[hr]
Only me, mike, and a few other people know where this is
But Nobody Came.
Rip DS.
Quote:I'd say that Darkspin's only hope for revival is to reset everything and replace it with better things - from staff to plugins to worlds.
Heh, funny you mention that. I've been working on something for a week or so now, be patient and I should have something to report on in a week or two.
You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
Can confirm. Get hype.
I actually almost mentioned it earlier, but I wasn't sure on the progress or if it was for sure happening
[Image: ]