Post: #21
05-29-201404:49 PM
I am going to ban yawsgtmorter7. Look what I found in one of his chests.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
|
Alright, I've had enough
|
|
Post: #21
05-29-201404:49 PM
I am going to ban yawsgtmorter7. Look what I found in one of his chests.
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #22
05-29-201405:20 PM
Well I've made four bans this afternoon on people who have duped items in (We found the duping machine and loads of chests full of diamonds, emeralds and xp potions.) In your town, mike.
[Image: ]
All the people who had huge amounts of money and high ranks. Unfortunately mike, you're getting banned too for being involved with giving players duped items.
[Image: ] Post: #24
05-30-201406:00 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-30-201406:46 AM by squishygamer.)
Yup you know whats super suspicious… the texture pack you are using which one is it?[hr]
Also is it a perm ban or temp ban?[hr] wait he gave me $100,000 for no reason.. i see where he got it now who should i give it to? [/quote] First of all Mike did give them money but just for the 2 (YAW and some other guy) to become merchant. A while later mike was dragged into their little mischief and was given duplicated items from YAWS. This did not deserve a perma ban in my opinion [hr] Actual words from mikeluigi64. He sent this as a private message on the forums. So first I was becoming great friends with bjurgy123 and YAWSgtMorter7 Then I gave enough money to bjurgy to become merchant and enough to YAWS for member Then they gave it back and started to skyrocket in the ranks and I though they were selling everything and sharing the money Then I was WTF when pwnzr said they both have 750k+ then pwnzr made the thread and I replied to it and showed it to bjurgy He got mad and said this: you basterd I will make you pay for that I got on and he gave me 600k and 3 stacks of golden apples(along with some 1 stack of diamonds) Then he left before I can give it all back Rth came on and lag hit me with a landslide My father then gave me a chore so I wasn't able to awnser his question why do i have so much money The next day, I found out I was banned(which was today) ~MikeLuigi64 Mondays are long Mondays suck Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color] - Beytu Post: #26
05-30-201411:26 AM
[color=#32CD32][size=xx-large]UNBAN APPROVED for mikeluigi64[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=xx-small] well in my world it is [/size][/color]
Post: #27
05-30-201402:21 PM
You were banned because me and clarkee found logs of you talking about the duped in items, and saying you acknowledged the fact that you could get in trouble for distributing/duping or whatever else you did.
[Image: ] Post: #28
05-31-201402:11 AM
I'm a man of second chances but I think that you should just at least demote him and take some of his money
Post: #29
05-31-201403:16 AM
you can hide them underground, inside your house, in the sky.. tons of places to hide them
Post: #30
05-31-201403:51 AM
Technically, that's only 3 places.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] |