General Discussion
Post: #21
... You beach. I can't have youtube working unless i want the internet to crash.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #22
[Image: ][hr]

[Image: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #23
Jeez squishy, that's SUPER LONG.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #24
Thats how I roll pwnzr!
[Image: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #25
[Image: ]


I though thats how you walk

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #26

[Image: ]
[/quote]

Hehehehehehehheh.







[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #27
Wow. That was way to long.. Even longer then my post *buttslap*
Away
  Reply
Post: #28
Yep. [size=x-large][color=#FF0000]I BROKE YOUR RECORD DUDE FUCK YA![/color][/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #29
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.

Away
  Reply
Post: #30
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.


[/quote]
[hr]
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.


[/quote]

Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.


[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, if you chose mine you will have to pay nothing.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)