#Moderator ibanezboy
Post: #21
Oh lol I with you Miley, I'll control it :P

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #22
My name is geistwolke and I approve this application

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #23
I don't think I've seen you online enough to judge your maturity and decision making etc, but well done on the app.
If the quality of your moderating is the same as the quality of your application I'll vote yeah.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)