Thread Closed 
This is overdue
Post: #21
When was this??? If anything, they killed not only Jesus but every Apostle but one. When did we kill them? If you are thinking Hitler, he was not Christian.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Post: #22
This needs to be locked. It's just becoming a religous debate, one that is sorely off-topic and thoroughly unneeded.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
Post: #23
During the dark ages, and especially the Black Death, many Jewish communities were blamed for the sickness, it was claimed that they were poisoning all of the water wells. And said jewish communities were purged, to the last child.

[Image: ]
Post: #24
Thank you for the info.

Just one question: why can't everyone just accept my religious beliefs quietly?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Post: #25
Lol, who the fuck said we accept them
Post: #26
No, I phrased that wrong. What I MEANT was why can't everyone accept me believing what I want without anyone saying anything that could be seen as rude.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Post: #27
you can be ruDe to me about what I believe in if you want if it makes you feel any better
Post: #28
Jesus people (no pun intended), stop acting like children. this was an "Introduce Yourself" post, and it's turned into a religious debate.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #29
Another reason to like Mikey: always on topic.

Thank you.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
Post: #30
How to stop religious debates

Don't bring up religion if you know it's a sore spot among the people you're talking with



/THREAD

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)