What is happening?
|
Flaze_Rus # Moderator
|
|
Post: #23
04-12-201301:19 AM
+1 for Meat. Again.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Eleves, why you be so whiny today [hr] Oh, sorry, seemed like you being grumpy over me making a joke and you not getting credit [Image: ] Post: #25
04-12-201310:46 AM
Gais. This is Flaze's mod app. We're sssoooo off topic.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here* [Image: ] Post: #26
04-12-201310:57 AM
Si senor. Pero, es muy divertido. 3 administradores han confirmado la aplicación de Flaze. Felicidades, y si usted no puede leer esto, usar el Traductor de Google.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #27
04-12-201306:00 PM
I wasn't aware this was a Spanish forum..
Post: #28
04-12-201309:39 PM
Y habla le Espaniol here nono.
[Image: ] Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped! Post: #30
04-13-201302:58 AM
Eleves est un nègre. :#
|
Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)


