faggotville mayor app
Post: #11
Gulag the scum
  Reply
Post: #12
Sorry, we have a strict no autists rule. Maybe next time.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
So I do realize I am a bit late, but
[size=x-large][color=#FF0000]#DENIED[/color][/size]

[size=x-small]
Quote:He wasn't ever seen again for disapproving the faggotville application.[/size]
[hr]
So I do realize I am a bit late, but
[size=x-large][color=#FF0000]#DENIED[/color][/size]

[size=x-small]
Quote:He wasn't ever seen again for disapproving the faggotville application.[/size]
[hr]

And there is another case of internet lag in Russia making a double post.......

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #14
The approves outvote the 1 deny.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #15
Oh I'll break it DOWN!....
I know where the exit is no need to tell me.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: