there is no such command as freeze
[hr]
there is no such thing as /freeze
[hr]
there is no such thing as /freeze
|
#Moderator -- Command List
|
|
there is no such command as freeze
[hr] there is no such thing as /freeze Post: #12
05-25-201203:18 PM
There WAS and I intend there to be... it's been difficult finding a good plugin for it.
Post: #13
06-18-201209:34 AM
jCommands has /freeze but also has TONS of other commands :I [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #16
03-28-201309:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-28-201301:31 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Updated for Ultrabans!
Lemmie know if I missed anything. Some other commands I have deliberately not included, until I decide if I should actually add them or not. If somebody wishes for me to add them, I will do so. [Image: ] Post: #17
03-30-201311:12 AM
Mod's cant tempip ban, because we cant /whois! I think that should be added.
[Image: ] Post: #18
03-30-201311:27 AM
I'm not giving you any sort of IP ban because it's not necessary like it was before Minecraft improved their security by locking accounts to email. Now, you're far too likely to ban someone's sibling as well.
Post: #19
04-03-201309:52 AM
Updated a few days ago:
/whois removed, now use /seen other things i can't remember [Image: ] |