Thread Closed 
#mayor
Post: #11
Im just laughing right now tho about your signature!!
Away
Post: #12
Would you mind telling me where your town is? I honestly have no idea...

[Image: ]

Post: #13
mikeluigi64 knows how to get there.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #14
Yes I know, that is why I was asking?

[Image: ]

Post: #15
Its sort of west of spawn and its….. far from spawn lol
Away
Post: #16

If you want to know where my town is then go on server right now ok because I won't be on later. Just saying, I hope you liked my application for #mayor

Thanks,
squishygamer
Away
Post: #17
Just give us the co-ordinates with F3.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #18
Hmm strange. I thought I posted them yesterday for you guys so you would be able to find it and to know that I am not ded(I got addicted to Rust :P). I must have clicked preview or something but I think(didn't save coords) that it is x: -3000 z: 575

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
Post: #19
the coordinates where my town is x: -4037.95487 z: 591.14853
Away
Post: #20
Soo close I was off by 1000

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: