Post: #11
01-13-201408:18 AM
Mfw I'm watching this thread
[img] http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/bbs04e073.gif[/img]
[img] http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/bbs04e073.gif[/img]
[Image: ]
|
Starbound Mod ap:
|
|
Post: #11
01-13-201408:18 AM
Mfw I'm watching this thread
[img] http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/bbs04e073.gif[/img] [Image: ] Post: #12
01-13-201408:20 AM
[Image: ] Post: #14
01-13-201408:23 AM
[Image: ]
Post: #15
01-13-201408:24 AM
[Image: ] [/quote] [Image: ] [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #16
01-13-201408:30 AM
[Video: ] Post: #17
01-13-201408:37 AM
Dude, that video was WAAAAAY inappropriate, and I'm not going to be SaintEthan and tell you why (you should know, right?), but I don't support ANYBODY who wants to be Mod that easily gets pushed over the edge and says/types things like "Heil Hitler, bitch!" and "Why do you have to be such a bitch?".
No one in MY book is getting Mod for someone who acts like hugh when (s)he gets mad: [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #18
01-13-201408:40 AM
[Image: ]
Post: #19
01-13-201408:42 AM
EDIT: Aaaand he just -1'd my rep for this reason:
[Image: ] This just supports my idea of you more. [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] |