Post: #11
11-25-201303:00 PM
Jawa, I ported your Tower over to the ol' messed up world before I deleted the InfinityPlots one. I'll move it back over once I've got everything sorted out.
[Image: ]
|
New Creative world.
|
|
Post: #11
11-25-201303:00 PM
Jawa, I ported your Tower over to the ol' messed up world before I deleted the InfinityPlots one. I'll move it back over once I've got everything sorted out.
[Image: ] Post: #12
11-25-201306:39 PM
Aaand last update:
The world is working and ready for you to claim plots -- Enjoy everyone. [Image: ] Post: #13
11-26-201301:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-26-201301:35 PM by Bluevertro.)
can you copy over my plots
not sure how well the castle and pixel art will copy over because the pixel art is more then 2 by a little [hr] 2 plots, that is. [Image: ] [Image: ] |