Request: Can we get rid of the spawner xpbank plugin thing?
Post: #11

Bless you. :angel:

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
Yeah. Bino got rid of Yu8me for some reason, Prepare for ugly long links everyone.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #13
Henry, he got rid of it so that this doesnt happen: ooooh my bal is: 1035yu8.me/Yt

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #14
^^^ I hate it when that happens


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #15
Or, when I try to say laughingwhores.jpg, I get YU8.ME/JB
Fuck you, WhyYouAteMe. Fuck you.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16
Some people [size=xx-small]blackmajor[/size] have to go like this:



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #17
Is it fixed yet? THE RIGHT PLUGIN?! Coughcoughbinocoughcough
  Reply
Post: #18
xpbank isn't back yet, but I disabled that part of Craftbook

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #19
xpbank isn't back yet, but I disabled that part of Craftbook
[/quote]

Good boi, thank you
  Reply
Post: #20
Lol yup; I'm glad to see them gone, too ^.^

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)