Thread Closed 
Gwenben's Moderator Application (if I actually did it right this time)
Post: #11
[color=#FFFFFF]Ok, yea, sooooooo

[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]NO
HELL NA[/color][/size]

Gwen, look. You're really annoying. You claim to not be annoying, but i still find it bitchy when I tp to you (I.E. what a mod should do time to time) you're like "Jawa seriously? Stop give me some privacy." (example of immaturity) And the next 4 hours of being online and talking to you, were you complaining and all around being an annoyance. You have been permabanned not only because you disrespected staff, but you were a general disturbance on the server.

So, it's not just your immaturity, it's your:
annoying nature
the things you say
how you snap at players
how you are annoying when you complain
how you don't understand what it takes to be a mod
how in this very thread, you've showed your complaining nature

And honestly, coming from me who got mod 2 days after coming back from a 6 month vacation, I still think it's appropriate to say that it's wrong how you somehow joined out of nowhere and immediately applied. I mean, we all know you apply a shitload. 3 mayor apps in I think a month? And the forums simply state that after being denied, you should wait 2 months.

So.
[size=xx-large]No.[/size][/color]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
Post: #12
^^^

That.[hr]
EDIT: I can now imagine playing with you, and I can see you as a 12 yo. idiot who doesn't read the rules/signs (server OR forums) and bitches off and on.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #13
Well, this seems rather overwhelmingly negative. I doubt we'll even have to wait for Henry on this one.

[Image: ]
Post: #14

[size=xx-large][color=#32CD32]>understatement[/color][/size][hr]
Also,

[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]>denied[/color][/size][hr]
#FastestDeniedModAppEver2013


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #15
[color=#FFFFFF][size=medium]Denied is an understatement[/size][/color]

[color=#FF0000][size=xx-large]DON'T APPLY AGAIN FOR 2 MONTHS LIKE THE FORUM RULES SAY[/size][/color][hr]
[color=#FFFFFF]Kick Gwenben I disagree binoal September 22, 2013, 3:01 pm N/A

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 3:00 pm N/A 979

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 3:00 pm N/A 978

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 3:00 pm N/A 977

Kick Gwenben >Insulting admins binoal September 22, 2013, 2:52 pm N/A 976

Kick Gwenben Now now, be nice ;) binoal September 22, 2013, 2:51 pm N/A 975

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:50 pm N/A 974

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:47 pm N/A 973

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:47 pm N/A 972

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:45 pm N/A 971

Kick pause69 Not Given Console September 22, 2013, 6:56 am N/A 970[/color]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
Post: #16
From what everyone else has said i think it's pretty clear that this is denied. Wait i can do this now can't i?
Post: #17
Gwenben, Just no. For the love of god, stop applying.

[color=#FF0000][size=x-large][font=Arial][b]Denied.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[Image: ]

Post: #18
I took the liberty of removing two of those -rep's and adding my own. The ones I removed were just blatant insults. Guys, please don't use the rep system as an excuse to flat-out insult someone. That's just fucked up. If you're going to criticize someone, make it legit. Don't be a bitch.


inb4 "-rep removed my rep/comment/thread/shout, biggest tyrant evr, inb4 this removed lel x99"

Post: #19
Like calling someone annoying? Wat? Everyone can be annoying. That has little to do with if they can actually carry out the job. If they're so bad that they aren't wanted here, banning them. Seriously. It's better to get banned and to move on than be hated by everyone.

[b]How did they get Perm Banned and come back anyways? Fishy as fuck![/b]

But yeah, a simple denial would have worked here. No need to list the many reasons why you dislike them. If the reasons are self-evident, I mean..
Post: #20
Regarding the actual application, that's a "[b][color=red]No[/color][/b]" from me. I know what trouble you are and that's not very good considering I'm not even active with Minecraft.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: