New design for the server title?
Post: #11
That would be really cool, if we could actually fade the colors like that ;p

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
If you can change the colors to anything, you can fade it however you want.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #13
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes#Color_codes
That's what we can do, color-wise

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
[color=#FF0000]⨴|[/color][color=#55FFFF]www.ᴆ⍲Rᴋϟᴘ¡ᴎ.com 1.6.4[/color][color=#FF0000]|⨵[/color]

OR

[color=#FF0000]⊱⊱⊱|[/color][color=#55FFFF]www.darkpin.com 1.6.4[/color][color=#FF0000]|⊰⊰⊰[/color]

OR

[color=#FF0000]8====|[/color][color=#55FFFF]www.darkspin.com 1.6.4[/color][color=#FF0000]|====D[/color]

OR

[color=#FF0000]2∞&↑|[/color][color=#55FFFF]www.darkspin.com 1.6.4[/color][color=#FF0000]|2∞&↑[/color]

Personally I like the text in #1 but the design around them all stumps me so I just threw stuff in there.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #15
⊱-<|Darkspin 1.7|>-⊰

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #16
8==0~~Darkspin~~0==8

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
I love saints purple and gold one. so purdy :3
  Reply
Post: #18
Uhm, yeah... I see there's not a lot we can do with gradients, but it's still possible to make a ghetto fade.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #19
[size=xx-large][color=#FF69B4]-[/color][color=#FF0000]-[/color][color=#9400D3]:[/color][color=#FFFFFF]{[/color][color=#00BFFF]Dark Spin Servers[/color][color=#FFFFFF]}[/color][color=#9400D3]:[/color][color=#FF0000]-[/color][color=#FF69B4]-[/color][/size]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #20
Response to Jawa:


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)