Post: #11
09-20-201309:12 AM
it may be, but maybe its just knocked out. i will need to test this.
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
|
For prosperity's sake
|
|
Post: #11
09-20-201309:12 AM
it may be, but maybe its just knocked out. i will need to test this.
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #12
09-20-201309:17 AM
ninroid is starting to convince me it is... might need a few more "It's dead" replies though. Post: #13
09-20-201310:18 AM
It's dead
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #15
09-20-201311:15 AM
It's dead
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #16
09-20-201311:17 AM
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #17
09-20-201311:22 AM
It's dead Dark you KEEEEEELLLLED IT
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |