Town List.
Post: #11
and Elysium was forgotten once again here i will put in the cords for you, along with a warp and a description: /warp Elysium (regioned town of blue, co-owner is jawa) a fairly new town with cheap plots and roads of lapis. X:-4110 Y:68 Z:1154

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #12

[Image: ]

[size=xx-small]huehuehue no[/size]

[size=xx-large]In all seriousness,[/size]
I told Henry I would give him Bino's list.
Your town was made AFTER the list,
Therefore,
Yes it was forgotten.

Just that you were late to the party, that's all.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #13
HERPIDY DERP DERP

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #14
Is Etceteria still around? Since I chose the name for it, I reserve the right to choose who owns it now that both Zahn and Viper have left.

Also, we need a neighboring island for it to wage eternal war with—possibly, I dunno, Miscellenia?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #15
I approve of this runescape reference.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16
I approve of this runescape reference.
[/quote]

[Image: ]
[hr]
I needed a place to put this picture. Seemed appropriate.

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
REPLYING WITH .gifs! WARNING!

When I saw Saint again, I was like
[Image: ]

But this I saw this:

Quote:Also, we need a neighboring island for it to wage eternal war with—possibly, I dunno, [size=xx-large]Miscellenia?[/size]

And then I was like:
[Image: ]
wai, mai boy wai?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #18

[Image: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)