Post: #11
05-22-201312:19 PM
Lol, I got mod by begging craften ah guud tiems
|
Favorite Memories on Darkspin's Minecraft Server
|
|
Post: #11
05-22-201312:19 PM
Lol, I got mod by begging craften ah guud tiems
Post: #12
05-23-201308:03 AM
My favorite time was probably when SaintEthan gave Composer and I his hideout, and we each added our secret rooms. Geist helped me, and I enjoyed it all together. Ahh... good times...
[Image: ] Post: #13
05-23-201301:09 PM
I played a part in making someone's favorite memories? Jeez, now I want to cry. (If the server stays up, I plan on training to beat it, to prove it is beatable.) In all honesty, making the parkour tower itself has to be my favorite memory, even becoming ArchMod doesn't touch it. It was the first time I felt like I was building something that people (myself included) may enjoy. Although to be honest, I enjoyed watching others fail the most. Heheh. I actually looked at it not too long ago, and I still remember all the secret rooms we made. Those were some good times weren't they? Glad I helped make your time on the server more enjoyable. [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #14
05-23-201305:36 PM
My favorite moments on the server were probably when I first started. I was in a town made by Jadoo2000 and this was the first time I'd ever been on a server. It was a great community. I loved it.
I suffered a long depression, and whenever I was sad, I would turn to the server, and you guys would always cheer me up, even if you didn't know I was sad. Building a base with Mikey and Bacon on Acheron. Building redstone with Henry. Racing composer for herbalism. Building the Skyloft Tower with the help of mikey. Building Heaven's Reach with Mikey. Building the Courthouse. You guys. Each and every one of you. You were what made the server enjoyable. You all helped me, and made my time worthwhile. So thank you. Each and every one of you. Post: #16
05-24-201302:14 AM
My first few days as merchant with Craften and Bacon were glorious... We did so much crazy crap, like Okikoffee.
[Image: ] Post: #17
05-24-201305:27 PM
That time I spawned hundreds of doors when I first got worldedit and crashed the server
All the fun I had with the /nick command Building rackcity That long-ass PVP battle that went on for about half an hour Skype calls with all you guize ;w; Griefing the shit out of Kanto and rackcity when I was done with them Getting that massive herbalism score on my old account When Kanto got covered in cake Cheating in spleef arena All the pixel art Making fireworks Oh, and this [Image: ] Post: #18
05-24-201306:35 PM
Ahh, my favourite memory.
Making an underground house right outside of the old Whiterun which lead to a giant mine under it. (Which got paper slightly rich.) The best part was I used a shitty sandstone house as a cover for it so if they cleared the top house away then the underground house would remain hidden~<3 oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #19
05-25-201301:23 PM
For me, it was probably building (and never finishing) the hotel in Papertropolis with Lavaclaw. Or that time Lavaclaw's house was haunted by the Ghost, and I failed miserably to exorcise it.
Post: #20
05-25-201309:29 PM
That's cause you needed this guy: [Image: ] Looks like knows how to exercise. [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers |