I agree with Jawa on some points:
1: Sarcastic and irritating (mostly)
2: Possible misuse of his power.
I would say no. I admit he has done good things, but xray is a pretty big elephant.. So no from me.
[Image: ]
I agree with bacon and jawa, in the fact he might misuse his powers. Sorry, but it's a no from me.
And I don't think jawas response was an attempt to ruin it, because even though jawa called meat something, it doesn't show maturity they way meatboy reacted. And if he is only doing these things to jawa, it still doesn't make it right only because it's to one person.
[Image: ]
So to recap: 2 no's no answer from mikey and a yes from Zahn and myself. And bacon. Is X-ray really enough to counter all the things you had mentioned? All the GOOD things?
[Image: ]
03-06-201307:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-201307:10 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
It's a no from me actually
and yes, yes it is
[Image: ]
I feel that what I did was wrong, and I know that, but I didn't hide it, and I think that honesty is very important when it comes to being a mod. I fucked up, I know that means nothing but please take that into account, and I wouldn't misuse my power, I have more sense than that
Honestly, I think meatboy would be a pretty good mod for the reasons previously stated, and he definitely has the right personality for it in my opinion.
I mean, come on, 95% percent of the current staff are laid back sarcastic assholes, why not let another one in?
tl;dr yes from min
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
I'm not a laid back sarcastic asshole... I'd like to think not anyway...
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
I would think the X-Ray thing would be beyond this staff. Does nothing I say get through to you?; those who use it against him.
Was he honest about it? Did he really pick up his act and redeem himself?
As well as my questions being rhetorical, I [i]am[/i] seriously asking for opinions.
03-06-201311:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-201311:59 AM by mrminority.)
[size=xx-large]>95%[/size]
But anyways though, I truly do believe that meatboy would be a pretty damn good mod, if he does get promoted, I'll take him under my wing telling him what to and what not to do
[size=xx-small]also zahn will be the second dad[/size]
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation: