jojo54991035 #Mason
Post: #11

Why am I excusing you?

You worded that as if I have seen all of his "stuff" and am deliberately ignoring his creativity, yet also as if I haven't seen it... I'm confused.

This application was asking for his best work... he gave ONE screenshot of whatever that was and THAT is what I'm judging. I'm not going to be goody-two-shoes and say "Oh but I'm sure you have better stuff" This is an application.. I won't badger him to show me his better examples because it's up to him. If he has better work, then he must show it.

I will not be a party to being all nicey nice to kids just to make them happy and feel good about themselves, especially if they're old enough to share a conversation online and play minecraft. This is a cruel world and they better be prepared for it.
  Reply
Post: #12
Just for the record, even though it's denied, the link had multiple pictures. [hr]
Like this for instance. http://i.imgur.com/zn6mX.png?1

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #13
to be honest, that is very bland.
no decoration at all. also looks pretty darned generic

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #14
I can agree with that. And by the way, _TheComposer_ helped me repair it after it was destroyed by a server restart. I give him kudos.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)