Ah well
Post: #11
How do we know he still has poor judgement?
  Reply
Post: #12
At the time, it was clear.

In my opinion, he's pretty cool about it. Mikey's got him on Facebook, and so do I, although I never go on that godforsaken site. I personally would like him to be pardoned again, although he and Bacon will have some tension for a while, I'm sure.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #13
I'm not angry or anything with ricky, I did like the guy, but he made a very bad mistake and got himself banned for it.
  Reply
Post: #14
Exactly.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #15
I stayed when I found out I could log on because I remembered how much I liked playing with you guys when I wasn't being a dick.
I even remade most of my old house, and with the help of Mikey I was going to start a town again.
Bacon I'm still grumpy with you, but I don't have any negative feelings otherwise.
So I just ask you to consider forgiveness to an extent, but if you refuse that's absolutely fine and fair.
[hr]
Also, sorry about the thousand accounts. But it's kinda hard to post around here with being insta banned.
  Reply
Post: #16
Rofl, Mickeyrare.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17

It works, doesn't it? :P
  Reply
Post: #18
I'm not sure what exactly you did to get banned as I was gone for long periods of time in between waiting for updates about Asyr, but why not just make an appeal and see what everybody thinks? That is if you liked the server that much. I know how it feels cause even when I quit minecraft the only time I played was on this server because it quickly becomes like a second home.
  Reply
Post: #19
I ended up sending sort of a personal appeal to Viper, but if the majority wants me to I'm willing to post a public ban appeal in the forums.
I just want to know if there's anything I can do to be unbanned some time soon.
  Reply
Post: #20
Go ahead and make the appeal. Personally I want you back on, but I cannot ignore what you did. If I find your app good, and not contradictory of anything you said (i remember) I will unban you.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)