Post: #11
11-20-201206:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-20-201206:58 AM by Saintethan.)
Well, I only have one done... but it'll be the basic design for the end project. Really, to do the more complex things, I'd have to see the terrain first. But here's the coordinates. It IS meant to look like crap, yes. x-819;y65;z-68[hr]
This is what I based the design off of. Leafy roof was added afterwards out of sheer whimsy; does it look as nice as crap can? [Image: ][hr]
Anyone who has seen my original Shipwreck Island build will know that I try to make all my houses unique and dependent on what I'm feeling at the time. So what I have now is far different from what the final products will be.
This is what I based the design off of. Leafy roof was added afterwards out of sheer whimsy; does it look as nice as crap can? [Image: ][hr]
Anyone who has seen my original Shipwreck Island build will know that I try to make all my houses unique and dependent on what I'm feeling at the time. So what I have now is far different from what the final products will be.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
