Post: #11
11-02-201211:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c89qXarhpU
EVIDENCE
EVIDENCE
|
moderator complaint
|
|
Post: #11
11-02-201211:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c89qXarhpU
EVIDENCE Post: #12
11-02-201212:05 PM
[B]Scythisical.[/b]
I don't know how the situation went down, and I don' t think I ever will. But creating that "inb4" thread just angered Noble even more, and was just trollish. For future reference, you are [i]never[/i] to permanent ban someone for something as trivial as this without consulting other staff. [B]BlueVertro[/b] You have just fueled the argument by posting these meaningless insults. [B]Noble.[/b] Listen, you shouldn't have done that. I know Lava did deserve it--to an extent--due to several incidents in the past. But I've already taken steps in punishing her, by having her refund materials to several players. Please, leave this stuff to staff. Noble, you need to calm down. All raging like this will do is prevent you from being unbanned, or make you get banned even more. Sit down, eat a chocolate bar, and direct your rage at the 2012 Presidential Election candidates or something. I know you have a hundred and one reasons to hate Scyth--so did I, once--but just chill for a bit, kay? You won't be permanently banned unless you keep this fight going. You screwed up, Blue screwed up, Lava screwed up, and Scyth screwed up. You all have somethong to account for. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #13
11-02-201201:50 PM
It went something like this:
I was going around to random players with a carrot on a stick trying to get them to follow me, noble was the second person (I think) I went to. Noble then said something about ponies being above me in power (lol) and I just started spamming "ahahahaha", then noble said '3, 2, 1 im kicked' (since he assumed I was going to kick him) and some time after that lava sent me a tp request and I accepted since I didn't realise noble and super angry at eachother. noble said some shit that evades my memory, most of it was probably telling us to leave, which i had planned on doing, super was at the door and couldn't get out since it was privated by Noble, I then broke 2 cobblestone next to the door for super to leave who at the time was AFK or something. So then I went outside and tp'd super to me so the'd be outside, then I planned on fixing up the two cobblestone, it looked like noble was going to (since he was holding cobblestone) aswell but instead he switched to a bucket of lava and put it under super, killing him/her. That's when he got the 1 day tempban. oh [Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #14
11-02-201202:08 PM
Will just say that i'm constantly hearing complaints about noble. kthnxbai.
Post: #15
11-02-201203:55 PM
He most likely does not deserve what I am about to say, but I'll say it anyway.
Noble, I have been a pretty big dick to you. I apologize for this. Now, before you read the rest of this, take a deep breath. This is a game. On games, shit happens. On games, not everybody is going to see things your way. Most people are inclined not to believe you because of the way you take things (raging and whining). So yeah. Sorry and all that Post: #16
11-02-201211:50 PM
On another note, Lava has ended up getting herself banned from Terra/Goldfish's town. Perhaps it was well deserved to kill her with lava, but still something we could've handled [i]without[/i] such brute force.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #17
11-03-201201:39 AM
The things that happen when I'm gone... fascinating Post: #18
11-03-201203:32 AM
About 3 or 4 days of me being back going on the server in between League and now I'm seeing the funniest complaints. I think in the recording Zahn stopped when he left at first but I carried on, I couldn't upload mine because half of it my main audio was my TV, so it recorded my TV and not my headset's audio from skype, but halfway into it when Zahn paused recording until a few minutes after he came back I fixed it. He tried saying he was going to /report the server/ which is practically impossible, since there isn't even a reason to try and do an impossible action apart from "they didn't want me there for what I did and said, and I didn't like that.". I'll see if I can download zahn's video clip and merge it with mine so it's in full.
[Image: ] |