Hi.
I love you min.
42.86%
6
I want your babies min.
57.14%
8
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Darkspin Texture Pack Changelog
Post: #11
For the multiple mob things, just make multiple textures like zombie, zombie1, zombie2 I think, and install randommobs. If randommobs not installed, only first will showup.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
It also works with Optifine.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #13
well DUH

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #14
[color=#32CD32][size=xx-large]~~NEW RELEASE~~[/size][/color]

[size=x-large]-Fixed mob textures that broke the pack
-Added new 1.4 update mobs
-Added new 1.4 block textures

http://www.mediafire.com/?zhhxzhkphg61xi7[/size]
  Reply
Post: #15
You might wanna change the some of the textures for items.
E.G cooked/raw porkchop, steak...
The black outlines were removed

But, before that, you MUST re-texture raw/cooked porkchops to bacon. And I will love you forever.
  Reply
Post: #16
I'd want you to keep the outlines and put them on the new foods, I like the outlines better, and also change pumpkin textures since we have actual steve heads now.[hr]
Oh and yellow wool has one or two visible dark pixels.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #17
Just putting out 1.5 ideas out there:
Redstone Block, possibly textured similarly to the way the emerald block is currently in the default texture pack?
The rest of the redstone stuff can probably keep its original textures, unless you have ideas and the time to actually texture them.
Quartz Block, perhaps retextured like gold and diamond blocks, but white? If that clashes too much with iron, then perhaps you can texture it like emerald is in the default pack.
Quartz slabs, look above. Pillars and chiseled, perhaps remain the same. Otherwise, I got nothin' else for those.
Gold and Iron pressure plates also need retexturing, if the original block was retextured.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)