Mines
Post: #11
I've been on this server where they had like a whole world for mining. That world was then deleted and regenerated every week. Could that be an idea?
  Reply
Post: #12

[Image: ]
Nope.

It's generally preferred not to create unnecessary worlds, vipers idea of having a designated area that can be regenerated would work fine.
  Reply
Post: #13
I've seen this idea before, like I've said.
Its excellent.
But so open to abuse...
  Reply
Post: #14

How so?.. I see no exploits as for now
  Reply
Post: #15
I guess the only abuse could be X-Ray mod, no?

I'll test out counter plugins when the new server is a go.
  Reply
Post: #16
Abuse;
Xray ALL the shit
Mine ALL the shit
Sell ALL the shit
  Reply
Post: #17


:3
  Reply
Post: #18
Guys, we need ideas for preventing this shit being sold to admin shop..
If we can't come up with that, I don't see the point in making something like this.
  Reply
Post: #19
Why wouldnt you make it sellable to shop? Yes, theres more ores, but its hard area as i understood it
  Reply
Post: #20
Bacon, I don't understand your issue... please explain what's wrong with having mines. We've covered everything and every exploit, no?
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)