Bacon you shouldnt have a say in anything on here because you are hardly ever online and all you do is walk around around and do nothing so fuck you, your a horible admin, and being an op is not about doing what you want it is about what the players so fuck off, asshole! thats I said it your an asshole![hr]
And by the way this has nothing to with being demoted, I have always thought about bacon like that since before I was A mayor, and I'm sure all the admins and onwers had a say in this not just bacon and Blackmayjor. [hr]
And the only reason you have ever banned anyone, bacon, was because they were disrespecting staff that is one thing that shows you only care about yourself, When ever someone says they need and your the only one around you say no and go and do nothing else but absolutely what you want and never what you want, unlike blackmayjor who is actually more helping to the players, that is the #1 reason why we loose so many good players from this server is you always being a mother fucking asshole, again your a fucking asshole! [hr]
Now saint don't come on here and try to suck to them like you usually do!
And by the way this has nothing to with being demoted, I have always thought about bacon like that since before I was A mayor, and I'm sure all the admins and onwers had a say in this not just bacon and Blackmayjor. [hr]
And the only reason you have ever banned anyone, bacon, was because they were disrespecting staff that is one thing that shows you only care about yourself, When ever someone says they need and your the only one around you say no and go and do nothing else but absolutely what you want and never what you want, unlike blackmayjor who is actually more helping to the players, that is the #1 reason why we loose so many good players from this server is you always being a mother fucking asshole, again your a fucking asshole! [hr]
Now saint don't come on here and try to suck to them like you usually do!
