jakpet#artisan read all of it!
Post: #21
I have done most of the work in my town, I mined all those fucking diamonds that are at my city spawn I, I mined all the obsidian, I cut down a huge world edit hill that was next to the mine, I made a farm, a shop, I made that bridge by the world edit thing that alec and mii stick made, I made the landing for nojump by hand, I made the hotel by hand, hell I do everything by hand because I have no other way to do it![hr]
I even dug up them plots and I have bought so much stuff and I still manage to have over $100,000 so all you better stop fucking calling me lazy.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-18-201211:58 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Miistic - 06-20-201207:34 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201203:34 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-21-201206:26 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201210:01 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201212:00 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-21-201212:32 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-21-201201:41 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by Miistic - 06-21-201205:22 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-22-201204:55 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-23-201208:51 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-25-201208:59 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-26-201203:40 AM
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-26-201208:38 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 06-26-201203:02 PM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by jakpet - 06-27-201206:49 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by LavaClaw - 06-27-201207:37 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by LavaClaw - 06-27-201208:51 AM,
RE: jakpet#artisan read all of it! - by mikey288 - 02-17-201305:51 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)